2011年4月8日金曜日

about me

 My name is Marina Yanagihara. I was born in Osaka and I have been living in Osaka.  I have an older sister and a younger brother. She is a kindergarten teacher and he plays rugby at high school. I graduated from Sumiyoshi high school. I was a manager of rugby club(3month). This school has no rule, so we enjoyed our school life very much. I love Sumiyoshi high school!! My hobbies are listening to music, shopping, cooking, reading books. I usually listen to music of AKB48 and EXILE. I like Atsuko Maeda and Tomomi Kasai. I often go shopping to Tennoji and Shinsaibashi. And I usually read books written by Kego Higashino. My favorite characters are Duffy and ShellieMay of Disney. They are very cute!! I love Disey! I have been working at Hyatt regency hotel. I mainly service a wedding reception. The job is very hard,but I can learn a lot of things from that. When I see beautiful brides,I want to marry early. I want to marry a man like Ken Horiuchi. I love him very much.Thank you for your reading!



6 件のコメント:

  1. Are you from Osaka?!!
    I can't believe it!!haha
    You look like Kobe person.
    So usually are you go shopping at Osaka?

    返信削除
  2. My sis and friends like AKB48,too.
    So,I know about it very much maybe.
    I love Mi-chan the best!!!haha

    Who is your OSHIMEN?

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!!
    I love Duffy too!!
    He is very cute ♥
    I went to Disney sea on February 2011.

    返信削除
  4. I hope that you can marry a man like Horiken!!!
    I think you can :)
    I enjoy talking with you very much!

    返信削除
  5. Hello*
    I like TOmomi Itano.

    Your high scool was very fun ,isnt it?

    返信削除
  6. I love Disney too!
    I like Yuki Kashiwagi in AKB48!!

    返信削除