2011年4月25日月曜日

My childhood memory♪

 I have a lot of memories with my family when I was a child. The memory that I have been remembering the best is when we went to Tokyo Disneyland at the age of 5 or 6. I don't remember what rides I took at all, but I remember that my mother bought a small music box to me. Its sound was beautiful and I was very happy.
After two weeks, very very big box was delivered by home-delivery service. I wandered what this was and opened it. Then very big Dumbo(stuffed toy) appeared!! My mother and father had bought it in secret in TDL. I was very pleased at it and I had been slept with him. I loved him very much!!  Even now, I have him and a music box. These are precious things for me.
This is my lovely memory and one of the reason I love Disney characters.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I love Tokyo Disney Land.
    Your memory of childhood is very nice!
    Dumbo is very cute!
    I have small music boxes too!
    Characters of my music boxes are Minnie and Pooh and Aliel.
    What character is your music box??

    返信削除
  2. Hey you wrote about Disney land!!
    I'm also wrote this theme.haha
    But my memories is not so good.lol
    That's good:)
    So you should go Disney land again!!

    返信削除
  3. Your parents is very wonderful!!
    I felt good after I read your blog♪
    I wrote about memory at Disneyland too.

    返信削除
  4. I love Disney land!!
    Your parents is very nice!
    Through reading your article,I want to go Disneyland again!!!!

    返信削除