2011年5月17日火曜日

my happy GW

I had a very rare experience on May 5 and I think like that will never happen. I have been working at Hyatt Regency Hotel Osaka as a banquet staff. The day, there was a charity talk show event for that big earthquake on March 11, which was done by Akihiro Yano who was a catcher of Hanshin Tigers. I looked forward to seeing him, but it was little hope because we must usually stop the service for gests durling his or her performance. But before the event started, I had said to go another room and service some cups of tea for gests there. I didn't know who was in the room. Then I entered there, I could see him!! He was talking with his manager, Kunihiro Matsumura and TBS anouncer who I often see on TV.  I serviced tea to everyone then, Mr.Yano said to me 'Thank you'. I was very very happy♪ 'Why have I to work even GW?!' I thought but I was very lucky to be able to work the day. My job is very hard so my friends working with me quitted. But I can learn a lot of good manner and sometimes, I can see famous persons like that. So I will go on working at hotel until I cry♥♥

2 件のコメント:

  1. Its very lucky!
    I had seen an comedy entertainer!
    But then he was low tention!!!

    返信削除
  2. Your experience is rare!!
    I hardly watch baseball game , but I like him!
    He is very handsome♡
    I want to see him too!!

    返信削除