2011年5月25日水曜日

The country I want to live...

Which country do you want to live in the future? I'll want to live in Japan forever because I love Japan very much!! Japan has four seasons, so we can see beautiful cherry blossoms in spring and swim in the sea in summer, see colored leaves in autumn, go skiing in winter and so on. In addition, because of this, we can enjoy shopping all the year around. To go shopping is enjoyable to me,so I often go shopping with my friends.
What's more, we can easily spend in Japan because there isn't too hot even in summer, and too cold in winter so it's comfortable to me. But I don't like summer so much because I tan quickly. I'm often said, "Did you go to the beach?". I'm sad...
Japan has many famous spas too. I like to take a bath so I usually take a bath for two hours. Are you surprise at this? But for me, it's average. To take a bath is my healing and durling the time, I think of a lot of occurrences that happened in the day. Some times, I laugh alone but I'm not a stranger!! Anyway, for thses reasons, I'm happy to have been living in Japan☆

6 件のコメント:

  1. I love Japan too!!
    Osaka has many shopping mall!
    Let's go shopping together★

    返信削除
  2. I love Japan that has for seasons too.

    I was surprised at your long bath time;)

    返信削除
  3. I want to continue to live in Japan too!
    Which do you like hotspring or bath in your house?

    返信削除
  4. I think that in Japan, summer is too hot and winter is too cold....
    I don't like summer eather.Rcentry It's getting hotter and hotter..

    返信削除
  5. I love Japan too♡
    Japan is nice to live in!
    I take a bath for a long time too!
    Sometimes I sleep in a bathtub...

    返信削除
  6. Japan is very nice country, and you can feel how good Japan is when you go abroad, so please visit lots of countries in your life.

    返信削除