2011年6月2日木曜日

My Family and Neighborhood

I'll introduce my family and neighbors. First of all, there are five members in my family, a father and mother and old sister and young brother. My father has been working at Nara prefectural office and he had engaged in "Heijo-kyo sento 1200 anniversary". My mother is a dental hygienist but she has a qualification for care-giver too. She seldom scold us so we love her very much. My sister is a  kindergarten teacher and she has been working at a preschool since this spring, and my brother is a freshman in high school. He belongs to rugby club, and he plays it very hard. Most of our lives changed, so we seldom have dinner together recently.
My house is located near a park and a clinic, a lot of apartment houses, it's urban. There are 4 supermarkets which I can go within 5 minutes, but I'm often annoyed by the din of motorbikes and loud voices of drunken persons in the middle of the night. I can go to Tennoji in 10 minutes by bike. Do you know Tennoji? There is new shopping mall, called "Abeno Q's mall". There has a lot of shops so you will enjoy. My town is noisy a little, but it's convenient to me.

7 件のコメント:

  1. My mother is kindergarten teacher too!
    I bought doughnuts ar Q's mall.That is my favorite sweets;)It takes about 20minutes to Tennoji from my home.
    Let's go together~:)

    返信削除
  2. This is the first I've heard of the shopping mall!

    I want to go there!
    Please tell me more about it★

    返信削除
  3. I want to go to Abeno Q's mall!!
    I have watched it on TV!
    Let's go together♪

    返信削除
  4. Your town is very convinience!
    I live in country side,
    so I think you are more comfortable.

    返信削除
  5. I think Your sis is very kind person becouse she is kindergarten teacher:)

    Oh your neighborhood is like my neighborhood. However your neighborhood is better for mine. That is why you area is near to city.haha

    返信削除
  6. I have never gone to Tennoji,so take me to the mall someday,please.Is it far from here?

    返信削除
  7. Your town is very convenient!♪
    There is not supermarket which I can go by my foots :(

    返信削除