2011年6月29日水曜日

Differences of Opinion

Today, I'll tell you about differences of opinion between boys and girls. This is a story that I have heared. Commonly, boys want to be the first men for girl friends, for example, he thinks that he wants to takr her to nice places where she has never been to. Boys want to experience various kinds of  'first' she has. On the other hand, girls want to be last women for boy friends. I can't understand this so much but most of people think so. Do you agree to this?
Next, I'll talk about differences of 'pretty'. I often think 'What a pretty girl she is♡' in my heart in this university, and in my high school, there were a lot of pritty girls too. One day, I talked with boys about 'pretty'. Then I noticed there were a lot of differences of it between boys and girls. I couldn't understand 'pretty' they said at all!! The standart of 'pretty' is different for each one even in the same sex. This is very wonderful and interesting.
What is your standard of 'pretty'? And, which do you want to be a beautiful girl or a pretty girl?

6 件のコメント:

  1. I think pretty woman is MiyazkiAoi or AoiYu, and beautiful woman is KitagawaKeiko!!
    I want to be a pretty, beautiful and cool girl~;)haha

    返信削除
  2. I didn't know that boys want to be first men ,girls want to be last women!
    I think this idea is romantic☆

    I want to be a pretty girl like KARA♪

    返信削除
  3. I also think there are a lot of beautiful girls in this university!!!

    I want to be both pretty and beautiful girl..♥

    返信削除
  4. Yesterday, my brother talked about it!
    I was surprised.

    返信削除
  5. It is difficult to classify "pretty" and "beautifil".

    返信削除
  6. That's difficult opinion but it was very interesting idea.

    hm...I want to be a pretty girl...maybe.haha

    返信削除