2011年6月14日火曜日

Recent Days

Recent days, I have spent my time to write a lot of reports and part time job. I take a recture, called ' Heiwagaku'. In it, we are often instructed to write reports, so I have already submitted them three times!! That recture is very sleepy so I have skipped it. Not only 'Heiwagaku', but also on other rectures, I am afraid of failing credits very much...
On the other hand, I enjoy to play tennis as a circle activity. There are days for practice twice a week, and I usually go to play tennis once a week. To play tennis is very fun but I'm not good at playing it, so seniors usually help me.
Last month, we went to tennis camp. First day, we played tennis about 5 hours so I was very tired...  That night, I talked a lot with my friends and seniors, so I enjoyed very much! There are a lot of funny seniors in my circle activity so I'm always laughing♪

7 件のコメント:

  1. I was surprised that you could use a picture for this blog!

    返信削除
  2. I'm not good at playing tennis too.
    Your tennis circle sounds fun!!
    I haven't decided circle yet;;

    返信削除
  3. Fight!!!You have so many reports!!!

    返信削除
  4. You often talk about your circle activity to me.

    You look so happy when you talk about it..☆

    返信削除
  5. Your circle seem very interesting!
    I'll go to cooking circle next week.

    返信削除
  6. You can post your picture!?

    You will be good tennis player because I know you are hard worker:)

    返信削除
  7. I like playing tennis too.

    返信削除