2011年7月8日金曜日

Poster Comments

 The other day, we had presentations about what I am interested in. Each presentation was very nice and each poster'quority was high. Then, I had presentation about EXILE. My presentation was the first so I was very tensed up. On the way, I couldn't understand what I said because of tention.
 The most impressive presentation was about bike of Kawanisi. I was very surprised that his bike was 300,000yen!(may be...)  Up to now, I earned 1200,000yen by part time jobs but most of the money had gone. I don't remenber what I used it for. I want to buy something big like him.
 Tomomi's presentation was nice too. Her poster was very cute and colorful. I didn't know the difference between 'sweets' and 'desert' before I heared her presentation. I want to exchange sweets if we make.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿