2011年7月15日金曜日

Summer Vacation!!

I'll tell you about my plan in this summer vacation. First, I'll go to China to study Chinese at Kitsurin university for a month. It's the first time that I live without my parents for a month so I am very anxious, but I'm looking forward to going there very much. I have studied Chinese since I was a 2nd high school student so I have wanted to go to China to study Chinese. Second, I'll go to Tokyo Disney Land with my high school friends. I love Duffy so it's enjoyment for me. Last time that I went to TDL and TDS was on February in this year and then, I could see the Duffy's show at very nice seat so my heart hurted because of his cute face and voice.
She is my best friend(wearing red kimono) and I'll go to TDL with 6members included her. My summer vacation will be very nice!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm looking forward to get souvenir from China!
    Don't forget that, alright?haha

    返信削除
  2. I go to TDL too! I can't wait!!

    返信削除