2012年1月6日金曜日

Winter Vacatuion

On 28th December, I have a party to see my friend off. She will go to America to study English and she'll come back next yaer, and she was my classmate when I was a Sumiyoshi high school student. Before the party started, we gathered to write some message for her. We talked a lot and enjoyed very much. After that we picked her up and go to bar. We enjoyed very very much!!! We mainly talked about classmates who got boyfriend recently. There were some boys but most of them were girls, so it was like a girls party. I was said "You are dark!!" but I don't think so. At last, we gave her a message card then she cryed!! We were very pleased too. She will go abroad on January 9th, I want to go to see her off but I can't get up at the time...the plane will leave at 7:30 am.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿