2011年12月14日水曜日

Picture 5

I think he was dismissed against his will suddenly and he knew it by reading an e-mail from his company. He was executive of the famous company like Lehman Brothers, but the company was damaged a lot because stocks have taken a sharp drop, so they couldn't help dismising him. He was very shocked at the fact so he couldn't keep standing. He has a wife and some children and some of them were still kindergartners. What could he do? He was lost. The road was full of office workers who were going to go home and they looked at him strangely, but nobody couln't help him.
I (and Siyoo) have another idea. At that time, he was on the way home, then his heart hurted sharp!! He has a heart disease and then heart attack happened!! He couldn't help standing so he went down there.
I think that both of ideas suits with the situation of the picture 5. How about you? Thank you*

6 件のコメント:

  1. We learned the new word "sharp drop of stock":D
    He might be shoot by someone...hh

    返信削除
  2. I couldn't imagine like that! You are so clever girl but I thought Siyoo is more clever.hahaha

    返信削除
  3. Good ideas! (but not right).

    返信削除
  4. He couldn't keep standing?
    I've never experienced such thing.
    If I were in such trouble, you must help me.

    返信削除
  5. heart desease!
    i didnt think about such a thing!!!
    thanks for giming me new ideas;)

    返信削除
  6. Both ideas are terrible:-(
    I want him to be happy!!

    返信削除