2011年12月2日金曜日

Travel

Hello, everyone!! Today I'll tell you my travel memory. I have ever been to Guam, Korea,Taiwan, China. I have been to Guam and Korea twice with my family, and Taiwan was my trip of high school. In addition, I have been Tokyo Disney Resort more than 10 times. My parents often took us there when we were children, so now, I love Disney characters very much!! In Guam, I experienced skuba diving and dollphin watching, and they are very enjoyable!! In taiwan, I went to Kyufun where is used for ' Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi' and famous museum (Kokyuu), and so on. They were also enjoyable but to talk with my friends and classmates in hotel all night was the best memory for me. Thank you for your reading!!

3 件のコメント:

  1. You've been to TDR more than 10 times!?
    Take me there!!!!!

    返信削除
  2. I love TDR!
    I'm looking forward to go TDR on Christmas!!

    返信削除
  3. You write this blog well.....haha
    I have ever done shunokeling!:D

    返信削除