2011年11月25日金曜日

Culture

Hello, everyone!! We hold girls party yesterday, and it was very enjoyable!! I'm very sleeply now; Anyway, today I'll tell you about cluture. I think that spa is not only Japanese cluture, but Japanese each one has particulary effects, so I'd like to talk about one of the my favorite spa, "Nobeha no yu". Do you know? First, I'll tell you my favorite points in terms of shampoo, rock souna and service. They use shampoo and conditioner of "Tsubaki". I think it is rare to use such a famous shampoo and conditioner in public baths. In addition, there is famous fore rock souna. They have various kinds of rock souna,and we can read comics whatever we want to read while we are in rock sounas. There are more than 500 comics, so you'll find your favorite comics. Let's go there together!!!!!

8 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I haven't been to there for a long time.
    I like washing better than taking bath!

    返信削除
  3. I'm very interesting rock souna because I haven't took that. And looks very funny shapes.haha

    返信削除
  4. The sounas(second picture) came from Korea~;D
    Nobehanoyu costs very high, don't it??

    返信削除
  5. My boyfriend often go there
    because his home town is near there.
    I wanna go too.
    Please bring me!

    返信削除
  6. In public baths, shampoo and conditioner are so important!
    I think most of them use uncomfortable one...gishigishi...:(

    返信削除
  7. I seldom go to spa,so I wanna go♪
    Rock souna sounds great!!!
    I wanna lose weight:-(

    返信削除
  8. What a huge spa it is!!
    I wanna go someday.
    And I also think hyogo-ben sounds pritty!!

    返信削除