2011年11月17日木曜日

Autumn

Hello, everyone. Today I'll tell you my memory in autumn. When I was a second grade high school student, I went to Kyoto with some of my friends. First, we wanted to go to Kiyomizudera, but we were lost because bus lines in Kyoto were very complex!! However, thanks to a kind bus driver, at last we could arrive there. We saw suvenirs which were sold only there, ate a lot of Yatsuhashi freely (because of this, we couldn't eat lunch;) and took pictures with beautiful colored leaves. Then, we went to Enmusubi temple. Do you know? At the time, all of us didn't have boyfriends, so we desparately preyed. I took 'koi mikuji' and it was a very good luck, but nothing happened in the year!! After that, we went to some places, ninja yashiki, yo-jiya cafe and so on. We enjoyed very much!! This year, I want to go to Kinkaku very much♪ I haven't ever been there. Thank you for your reading^^*

5 件のコメント:

  1. I like Yatsuhashi very much!
    Let's go to Kyoto!!

    返信削除
  2. I want to go there again! So next spring holidays let's go there together:)

    返信削除
  3. I like Kyoto too. I have been there wearing Kimono!! There are many forighners in Kiyomizu temple.

    返信削除
  4. I like yatsuhashi very much!!!
    Recently choco and cream and cheese taste are bing sold;)

    返信削除
  5. I took 'koi mikuji' on October in Kyoto.It's prediction was not good, but it was right;;

    返信削除