2011年10月31日月曜日

Keeping in touch...

Today, I'd like to introduce my best friends and  my favorite points of them. I can't determine 'best friends' because I love all of Sumiyoshi high school students very much!! All of them have nice individual characters, and they are very clever. My high school doesn't have school rules, so most of them colored hair, had ears pierced, made up. Therefore we were often said we seemed to be university sutudents. In those days, I was very happy all the time, especially thanks to some of my friends, so today I'll call them my 'best friends'.
Their name is ake, chihiro, minami, shiho, akane, mayuko. They are very very very funny and kind!! We hold girls' party once a month, then we talk a lot. We always enjoy and vow to get a boyfriend by next girls' party. However no one has still realized...
There are some of my best friends, I love them very much♪♪

5 件のコメント:

  1. Your character is also individual!!
    So your friends' character is individual!!!

    返信削除
  2. Yeah I can't choose which person is best friend too.haha By the way these picture's you are so cute♥

    返信削除
  3. Dress suits you very much!!
    It's so cute♡

    返信削除
  4. You are in beautiful clothes(kimono??) in the pictures!!:D

    返信削除
  5. Nice pictures:)

    I can't decide who is my best friend,either.
    I love everyone,too.

    返信削除