2011年10月12日水曜日

My Favorite Season♪

 Today, I'll tell you about my favotite season. How about you? Do you have a favorite season? I like autumn very much, because in autumn, there are a lot of things that other seasons don't have.
 First, 17th November is my birthday♪ I'll be 19 years old. I'm often said that I seem to be older than real age but now, it's accustomed. My parents and my sister give me birthday presents every year. This year, my sister'll give me a eyeshadow of Jill Stuart. I like cosmetics of JILL, so I'm happy♪
 Second, there is Halloween in autumn. When I was a high school student, we had a Halloween party every year. We made autumn sweets and brought them to school, then ate them together in Halloween costume. We enjoyed it very much!!
 Finally, I like autumn clothes very much. All of them are very pretty so I want to go shopping♪ I want to go shopping, USJ, Kyoto and so on, but I have no time... I'm very busy with my part-time job. In autumn, there are a lot of weddings so I must work very hard. I hope that I rest myself from part-time job at least on my birthday!!

6 件のコメント:

  1. Aren't autumn clothes the same as spring clothes? (Mine are) But I don't know much about fashion. I hope you don't have to work 11/17.

    返信削除
  2. Your birthday is November!
    It was written on my schedule book by Minami...
    You have more nice events than me!!

    返信削除
  3. My family don't give me a present, but have a special foods and cakes:)
    Your family is very kind fou you!

    返信削除
  4. Oh really?! It's near my birthday.hahas I'm birth on 25th Nov. So a little be you are orlder than me:) Next time we will go USJ together!

    返信削除
  5. Your birthday will come soon!!
    I love cosmetics of JILL too!
    My favorite is cheek rouge♪

    返信削除
  6. Your sister is so kind! My sister is...:(

    返信削除