2011年10月18日火曜日

Scary stuff

 Hello, everyone.Today, I'll tell you about my scary stuff. Do you have anything scary stuffs? I think I'm quite tough so I don't have them so much.
 The scariest stuff for me is... insects! Pigeons! Most of the girls are frightened of insects, I think. It's unbelievable why there are people who collect them or go to a insects museum!! It's really impossible for me!! I feel like carrying an insecticide everytime.
 Next, I hate pigens very much. I hear that when I was a child, I often went to a park to feed them with my grandfather, but I don't remember now and don't want to recall. The most uncomfortable point of them is their necks.Especially, the transigtion of colors.
 By the way, I don't fear ghosts so much, but I haven't ever been to haunted houses. Maybe I can't. After all, I'm afraid of them too...
 At the end, I forgot another scary stuff!! It's ...blood. I can't see it and blood vessels even if it's mine. When I see them, I lose power and can't keep standing. Bloodphoboa(?) is sometimes troublesome. I have a lot of scary stuffs than I expected;
Thank you for your reading^^*

2 件のコメント:

  1. I hate pigeons too!
    They are our enemies...

    返信削除
  2. I hate insects,pigens and especially blood too!!
    When I was took a blood sample,I lost consciousness;;

    返信削除