2011年10月26日水曜日

My Ideal Marriage...♪

Hello, everyone!! I'll tell you my ideal marriage and partner. First, I want to hold my wedding ceremony at Hyatt Regency Hotel Osaka, at which I have been working. Do you know Hyatt Regency Hotel? I hadn't heard it before I started my job, but I'm often said it's a first-class hotel. I think the quality of service and a sense of wedding at Hyatt is very marvelous!! I have ever been to other hotels to help when the hotels' workforce lack, but Hyatt is best in terms of many points, I think.
Second, I'll tell you my ideal partner in the future. I'm not good at talking with boys so much, so I have some anxiety wether I can marry or not. But I want to marry a man who is generous with me and has what I don't have, for example a dliver's license( I'll not get it), a little knowledge about machines and personal computers etc. I can't use them at all. Anyway, I'm glad that I can marry in the future^^*

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hyatt Regency Hotel Osaka is best point I think. Maybe it will be excellent!

    返信削除
  2. I agree with you!
    The man who has knowledge about PC is very good!
    My father is such man(^^)

    返信削除
  3. You are part time job is Hotel woman so you can easy to image your ideal wedding ceremony, don't you?haha I think dliver's license is impotant too.

    返信削除
  4. I wanna see the hotel you are working in Osaka some day!

    返信削除
  5. I think your part time job is so hard, but joinning wedding party is enjoyable!!

    返信削除